valentines

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

BLAME...

The past few days have been rough...to speak lightly....
 
 
Condemnation-BLAME
 
 
Romans 8:1 King James
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.


Romans 8:1 the message

1-2 With the arrival of Jesus, the Messiah, that fateful dilemma is resolved. Those who enter into Christ’s being-here-for-us no longer have to live under a continuous, low-lying black cloud. A new power is in operation. The Spirit of life in Christ, like a strong wind, has magnificently cleared the air, freeing you from a fated lifetime of brutal tyranny at the hands of sin and death.


It seems that I have been thinking God is blaming me for not being in His word or talking with him. I almost feel as if he has been saying Oh Amber hasn't SAT with me in 5 days. NO, these thoughts are from the deceiver. It would be like me blaming Naomi for being sick and not running around yesterday like a normal kid. ( she was throwing up).  He knows I am sick right now. I am so moved by his love for me. It is separate from any emotion that I experience by a human. When I put it in terms of my own children and how much I love them I just get a glimpse of his love for me.
Sorry for the white highlights on the words...my computer wouldn't let me change it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment