valentines

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Unconditional Love

I am so selfish!  I or my children have been sick for the past 4 weeks.  I have missed church and have not been spending time with my creator.  My house is a mess and my attitude stinks.  Today this cycle will end.  The first and greatest commandment is to Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.  Loving him is having an attitude of grattitude (pardon the rhyme :) all of the time, even when I am sick.  Loving him is serving my family with a greatful heart.  I don't love him through my words of love, I love him through my actions and reactions, my dedication and my thankfulness.  Thank you Father for washing me clean of this grose mess that covers my body.  Savior Redeemer, Son of the Most High; thank-you for giving your body for me. 
My Peaceful Place-my backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment